Want to give your Mac a +10 level-up without your wallet taking a hit? Then we’ve got the deal for you. With these 10 apps, your computer will be capable of a whole new level of productivity, from running Windows applications to optimizing your calendar, building websites to instantly converting media files. And right now you can pay what you want for the whole lot at Cult of Mac Deals.
Here’s what’s included:
CrossOver 14 Mac
Launch Windows apps right from your Mac dock, and seamlessly run them alongside your Mac apps.
- Run thousands of Windows apps on your Mac and avoid exiting the Mac OS environment
- Play PC-only games on your Mac
- Save time spent rebooting your computer to load Windows OS
- Switch between Mac & Windows apps effortlessly
- Eliminate the performance overhead of running Windows OS on a virtual machine
An all-in-one solution for designing HTML and CSS-based websites on your Mac, with no no programming experience required.
- Customize your web designs using HTML & CSS
- 52 built-in, highly customizable site themes, Build from blogs to photo galleries
- Track site visitors with Google Analytics & GoSquared integration
- Integrate 1,000+ exclusive add-ons & plug-ins
- Appear at the top of search results
Quickly view and edit events, to-dos, and alarms, with smart filters and custom views that easily sync with your iPhone, Google Calendar, iCloud, Exchange, and more.
- Use Smart Filters to create and view custom calendar views
- View and edit events quickly in the embedded Info Panel
- Display live weather forecasts and moon phases in your calendar
- Integrate to-dos into your calendar and carry them forward until complete
- Customize display elements including fonts and graphics
WinZip 4 Mac
Quickly zip, unzip, and encrypt files for safe and seamless file sharing, and even compress groups of files for uninhibited efficiency.
- Simple drag-and-drop tools to zip and unzip files instantly
- Compress files to increase storage space and decrease email send time
- Protect sensitive files with strong AES encryption
- Share files to iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud platforms
- Email zipped files quickly, easily and securely
Drag any file into the Waltr app to play instantly on your iPhone or iPad, with the ability to convert a wide array of media file types.
- Play videos in MKV, AVI, MP4 and other formats on any iOS device
- Enjoy a quick & intuitive UI: simply drag and drop files into your device
- Extend your battery life by playing media files natively on your devices
- Access music files of all formats directly from the native iOS player
- Avoid going through iTunes to view downloaded media content
RoboForm Everywhere: 1-Yr Subscription
One master password is all you need to use RoboForm, generating unique passwords, storing login data, and logging you into sites with one click.
- One-click logins, and Form Filler to instantly populate forms with relevant info
- Access and sync information across all your devices
- Generate strong and unique passwords for your accounts
- Protect your stored passwords with military-grade AES 256 encryption
- Log in to multiple sites simultaneously
A freeform note-taking tool that offers unique ways to record and connect ideas.
- Quickly jot down notes and trace lines or arrows between related ideas
- Double click anywhere on the canvas to type
- Move notes around and never run out of space
- Group notes together in different shapes
- Easily share ideas with others
StuffIt Deluxe 16 For Mac
Shrink your photos, music, and documents without compromising quality, and expand over 30 formats of files for easy sharing.
- StuffIt Destinations tool packages and delivers files via pre-determined settings
- Browse archives, preview images and extract just the files you want
- Securely transfer files with best-in-class encryption
- Automatically send archived content to Dropbox, Google Drive & Microsoft OneDrive
- Schedule automatic file backups and save archives to CDs, DVDs, external drives, or FTP servers
A virtual network client that lets you control all of your computers right from your Mac, running apps on any of your computers’ displays.
- Remotely access your other computers on your Mac
- Set up actions that trigger each time you disconnect, like logging out users
- Protect your data by connecting via an SSH tunnel
- Get one-time guest access to someone else’s Mac without logging in
- Send & receive content using Screens’ clipboard functionality
Find Any File
Search for files based on properties such as name, size, and date and broaden searches by scouring disks not indexed by Spotlight.
- Look for files based on a vast array of criteria to find files that Spotlight can’t
- Search in other users’ home folders and sort all files by size
- Save queries for later reference
- See what files were changed in the past few minutes
- Launch in place of Spotlight using the Command-F shortcut
That’s a heck of a lot of enhancements for your Mac, for whatever price you want to pay. Plus, party of every penny you spend goes to support the righteous work of Creative Commons. So what are you waiting for? Head over to Cult of Mac Deals and name your price for these awesome apps.