With every new Apple product comes a fresh wave of exploitative eBay entrepreneurism, but this auction offering to hand-deliver a 64GB iPad anywhere in the world is a bold attempt at a free first-class vacation by some earnest young huckster. Unfortunately, I think the only country in the world meriting a $9,301 round-trip airplane ticket is North Korea, and I’m not sure I’d personally want to be the guy telling that country’s strange, sociopathic space baby of a leader that the iPad doesn’t do video conferencing or Flash.
Cult of Mac's Newsletters
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Beautiful magnetic stand turns iPad into iMac
- Evolving eSIM technology is a huge boon to iPhone users
- Today in Apple history: Stephen Colbert shows off iPad early at Grammys
- View saved Wi-Fi network passwords on iPhone and Mac [Pro Tip]
- Will new HomePod dazzle our ears like the original? We hope so. [The CultCast]
- LG software update brings Apple services to hundreds of smart TV brands
- 1Password 8 for iOS is about to get much better
- Prepare for emergencies by setting up Medical ID on your iPhone
- HomePod 2 review roundup: Great sound but no giant leap forward
- This food composter turns your kitchen scraps into rich fertilizer