The list of annual Apple-focused conferences is drying up now that the plug has been pulled on Macworld/iWorld, but if you’re an Apple pro, MacTech is hosting its first ever MacTech Pro event series that will take place in nine locations across the U.S.
The regional events hosted by MacTech Magazine will be geared to helping professional Apple techs, consultants and support staff. The event packs tons of sessions into a full day of learning about everything from iCloud Drive, productivity tools, security, tech tool boxes, and more.
Registration costs $499 but they’ll let you in for $299 if you sign up early for any of the nine city events in 2015. There’s also discounts for students and teachers.
Here’s a full list of where you can attend a MacTech Pro Event:
• March 4, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Seattle
• March 25, 2015 : MacTech Pro, San Francisco
• April 15, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Boston
• May 6, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Atlanta
• June 24, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Washington DC
• July 22, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Chicago
• August 12, 2015 : MacTech Pro, New York
• September 2, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Dallas
• September 30, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Denver