Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but in 2014 it was also the most Instagrammed spot in the universe.
Instagram revealed its list of the top 10 geotagged locations in 2014 with Cult of Mac this morning, and the Mouse is the King this year, after the Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok took the top spot in 2013.
New York City managed to land three locations in the top 10, while Moscow had two iconic areas on Instagram’s list. Take a look at the full list below and see if there’s a spot that you snapped this year:
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, California
2. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California
3. Times Square, New York, New York
4. Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand
5. ЦПКиО им. Горького / Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
6. Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
7. Красная площадь / Red Square, Moscow, Russia
8. Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
9. Yankee Stadium, New York, New York:
10. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates