skEdit offers all of the features you would expect in a text/HTML editor, but without the complicated UX. It’s simply a product that makes your editing needs quicker and easier to complete.
And if you’re looking to dig deeper and customize, you can. Whether it’s adding scripts to do specific tasks or create your own color scheme, it’s all at your disposal – and Cult of Mac Deals has skEdit for 50% off the regular price for a limited time: just $14.99.
The top features of skEdit include:
- Subversion Integration: Support for Subversion source control management is built in. Edit, diff, commit, and more without leaving skEdit.
- HTML Tidy: Clean up your markup with the integrated HTML Tidy support, or create your own Tidy operations.
- Code Completion: Code completion for built-in functions, classes, etc. skEdit will even index your own files, so custom functions, classes, etc. will show up as well.
- Extensible Editing: Easily add support for new languages or tweak existing languages. For each language, you can customize the syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, code navigator, and code indexing.
- Live preview in browser: Preview as plain HTML or run the file through your webserver first. Preview live within skEdit for rapid development.
- Snippets: Package frequently used pieces of text into snippets, accessible via key-command or keyword completion. Include variables for selected text and cursor placeholders.
skEdit is completely scriptable using your favorite scripting language and the integrated User Script Manager. Use the same code snippet over and over again, we have you covered, use the Code Snippet Library and discover new snippets on CodeCollector.net.