Time is running out to get some more Mac apps at a price that only you can name.
Cult of Mac Deals has partnered with 11 of the world’s finest Mac app developers to bring you the fourth-ever Pay What You Want Mac Bundle. You pay what you want for Camerabag 2, Chronicle 5, Folx Pro, and Elite Keylogger Pro and if you pay more than the average price, you’ll receive all the apps in the bundle. And you get to support a charity of your choice in the process!
Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund, and Creative Commons are charities that make a significant positive impact across the globe. 10% of your entire purchase will go to whichever of those charities you want to support.
The apps available in The Pay What You Want Bundle 4.0 are as follows (Note: Regular pricing is listed in parentheses):
- Snagit For Mac: Snagit helps you provide better feedback, encourage teamwork, and create images that explain exactly what you mean. Quickly snag what’s on your screen, enhance it with effects, and then share your creations instantly. (Value $50)
- Flux 4: Flux offers powerful Mac web design made so easy a 5th-grader could do it. Capable of creating stunning HTML5 sites from scratch. You don’t need to be a web developer to create and publish your own professional website. Don’t want to create HTML5 websites? No problem. Flux can handle standard HTML, PHP, Ruby, JSP and more. (Value $140)
- Jump Desktop: Whether you need to manage server farms, travel frequently, or simply own multiple computers, Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Jump Desktop is your solution to staying connected to all of your devices while you’re out on the road, in a plane, or simply down the street. (Value $30)
- MacX Video Converter Pro: The power to watch any video on your Mac, iOS device, Android device and more. With the MacX Video Converter Pro you get a feature-laden, high-quality, blazingly fast video converter. With 420+ video/audio codecs and advanced HD video decoding engine, you can watch and convert any video quickly and efficiently. (Value $50)
- Tunes Cleaner: t’s no secret that dealing with iTunes can stink at times and is why we’re proud to bring this great piece of software to the table so you can now enjoy your music collection in peace. Tunes Cleaner for Mac by Leawo is the intelligent iTunes cleanup tool that will allow you to transform your iTunes to perfection with only a couple of clicks.(Value $30)
- Boom For Mac: Say goodbye to low volume and transform your Mac’s whimper into a fully fledged audible experience. From videos on YouTube or Hulu, your favorite music playing on iTunes, to voice applications like Skype, FaceTime and your favorite games, Boom can boost them all. (Value $7)
- Mariner Write: Whether you write for a living, are an educator, or you’re a student, Write has all the functionality you need for that important letter, technical paper or research project. Elegantly efficient and powerful, Mariner Write turns out great-looking documents. (Value $50)
- CameraBag 2: Redesigned from the ground up, CameraBag 2’s Analog Engine pairs a full suite of photographic tools with the high-quality filters and vintage simulations Nevercenter is known for. (Value $20)
- Chronicle 5: Chronicle is the easy-to-use personal finance solution for Mac. Late fees will be a thing of the past with this versatile software that keeps track of all your bills and uses iCal to remind you of upcoming due dates. (Value $15)
- Folx Pro: Folx PRO is a powerful download manager, which boasts the ability to split downloads in threads, resume interrupted downloads, organize and manage downloads. (Value $20)
- Elite Keylogger Pro: Elite Keylogger for Mac is a personal monitoring software for home and business use. Once you install it, it’s completely invisible, not appearing in the dock or anywhere on your computer. Then it records everything typed on the keyboard — chats, email and passwords, clipboard copying, screenshots, and more — and it sends you daily email reports containing all this information. (Value $49)
But there’s even more to love about this Cult of Mac Deals offer because if you pay enough to make the leaderboard at any time during the promotion, you will automatically be entered to win a new 11 inch MacBook Air. The winner will be chosen 2 weeks after the bundle ends.
So what are you waiting for? Head to the Deals page and name your price on the latest offer from Cult of Mac Deals – The Pay What You Want Bundle 4.0 — before it’s too late!