The official Apple Store app is finally available on iPad, more than three years after it made its debut on the iPhone.
It offers almost all of the features you’ve come to expect from the iPhone version, including high-resolution photography that lets you see products in “amazing detail,” the ability to find your nearest Apple store and make Genius bar appointments, and lots more.
For some reason, Apple didn’t make the Apple Store app universal, so there’s a separate version dedicated to iPad. If you’re running the iPhone version on your iPad, then, you won’t see an update; you’ll need to remove it and then install the new app.
Here is its full list of features:
– See the latest trending products that others are buying, sharing, and reviewing.
– Use pinch gestures to zoom, browse and compare.
– Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, and get signature gift wrap.
– Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door.
– Find an Apple Retail Store near you and view hours , get directions, check product availability, make Genius Bar reservations, or sign up for workshops and events.
– Explore Apple Retail Stores around the world and mark stores as favorites.
You’ll notice that some of the retail features that are available on the iPhone aren’t available on iPad, such as Genius Bar check-in and EasyPay. But you can still use it to shop the Apple online store from the comfort of your couch.
You can download the free Apple Store app for iPad now by following the source link below.
Source: App Store