Apple’s never been a particularly vocal advocate of open source, but thanks to a collaboration between two vintage computer museums, you can now delve into the sweet, sweet code of Apple’s first operating system.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- You won’t believe this bride’s mind-bending iPhone photo
- 3 reasons you shouldn’t close your open iPhone apps
- Stay dry with Rainbow Weather’s hyper-local AI forecasts [Awesome Apps]
- Software engineer defends Apple’s pricey Studio Display [Setups]
- Tiny fan makes MacBook Air perform like MacBook Pro
- Apple TV+ and Paramount+ could team up for cheaper streaming bundle
- How to find your music stats with Apple Music Replay
- What’s next for Apple Card? [The CultCast]
- Take a rare look inside Apple silicon lab
- Top up your Apple Watch anywhere with a wireless keychain charger, now less than $19