There’s a fair few accessories that put an iDevice charging cable on your keychain, but I think I like Bluelounge’s Kii the most, in that it’s actually housed in a key. It’s pricy, though: $20 will get you the 30 pin model, but if you have an iPhone or iPad with a Lightning connector, it’ll cost you twice as much to have a charge-and-sync cable that you’re always drunkenly trying to thrust into your house lock.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- What time will Apple release macOS Sonoma on September 26?
- iOS 17.0.2 patch now available to all iPhones
- Apple Watch Series 9 is a surprising package of new features [Review]
- Don’t miss this Apple accessories blowout sale, up to 91% off
- Fingers point at Instagram app for overheating iPhone 15 Pro models
- How to create a great Contact Poster in iOS 17
- iPhone 15 Pro overheating may arise from Apple ‘compromises’
- iPad mini 7 might finally be nearing release
- iOS 17.1 beta 1: All the features and changes
- macOS Sonoma is out — here’s how to install it on your Mac