If your company or personal brand doesn’t have a demo video, it’s missing out on the most effective way to convert visitors to your website into lifetime customers – by up to 400%. To create a professionally made, high-quality video like this would typically run you at least $5000, but now you don’t need to spend all that money to compete with the big boys. This Cult of Mac Deals offer will teach you how to create awesome demo videos – and for the low price of $79.
With a demo video you can promote your idea/brand quickly and concisely, keep your information pages clutter-free, use it as an elevator pitch to get your message across, and get that high conversion rate we’re all looking for with our websites.
You’ll get over 98 lectures and 9.5 hours of content in this course, which covers the following:
- Copywriting: Learn to create simple, compelling, effective scripts in less than two hours
- Animating: Learn to create awesome animations quickly and cheaply
- Voice over: Learn how to record great voice over audio with no budget
- Editing: Learn how to put animation, audio, sound, all together with Final Cut or iMovie
- Promoting: Learn great social media marketing techniques to promote your video
- …and much more!
(To learn more about this offer – including all of its important reminders – visit the Deals page.)
The man behind this course is Miguel Hernandez. He has over 10 years of experience in multimedia production and has created promotional videos for clients like Hipmunk, inDinero, Ashton Kutcher, Faronics, VideoGenie, Buy4.com, Olo.com, and many more.
“These might be my favorite instructional videos ever.” – Ashton Kutcher
Take it from newly-minted Silicon Valley startup investor Ashton Kutcher…today’s offer is a great one. So head to the Cult of Mac Deals page now and grab this course for just $79 while it’s available…which won’t be for long!