There’s a lot of talk about Apple going back to plastic for the budget iPhone, and while we’ve already seen some very attractive ideas about what that could look like, concept designer Ran Avni has another notion: an iPhone 6 that keeps the stark classicism of the current monotone iPhone color schemes, but adopts a plastic back which borrows design elements from the iPad mini. It’s an interesting look, and very Apple-like, but only time will tell how close this is to what Apple actually delivers.
Popular This Week
- iOS 16 concept will have you wishing it was September already
- Here comes that Apple Watch redesign we’ve been waiting for [The CultCast]
- Make your data practically unhackable with this decentralized VPN
- In Tehran, even a pool party is drenched in deception [Apple TV+ recap] ★★
- Land your dream job with this top-rated AI resume-builder
- Aqara offers a third, more-advanced smart lock for HomeKit and Home Key
- Gorgeous Prehistoric Planet will give you your dinosaur fix [Apple TV+ review] ★★★★
- What could be in store for the return of the big HomePod?
- Your Apple TV needs the tvOS 15.5.1 update
- Get the most battery life out of your MacBook