Apple’s web services product, formerly known as .Mac, becomes MobileMe tonight, sometime between 6pm and 12am Pacific Time. A major overhaul to the $100 per year service will let subscribers manage email, calendar and contacts, pushing new data and changes automatically to desktop, laptop and mobile devices. Photo sharing features and disk space on Apple’s webservers let members store and share large files.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- First-ever iOS trojan steals your face to break your bank [Updated]
- Vision Pro gives a first look at computers of 2034
- Classic iPod reborn as cheap open-source project
- Here are all the best apps and games for Vision Pro
- How to download, set up and use the new Apple Sports app for iPhone
- Easily add two HDMI monitors to any Mac with this simple adapter
- New Apple Sports app gives fans scores and stats for free
- Mac apps to speed your work, and games to make you forget all that [Awesome Apps]
- Skip iPad Pro and get M1 iPad Air at this crazy low price
- Apple’s 2024 OLED iPad Pro could be crazy thin