Looks like even Steve Wozniak wants Apple to release a Siri API to third-party developers, and he has a pretty good idea how it would work: a lot like AppleScript, basically. For example, to do something in Foursquare, you’d launch Siri, say “Foursquare” and then anything you said after that would be parsed through the Foursquare app. Sounds good to me… maybe with iOS 7?
Popular This Week
- This sale on scratch-and-dent iPhones and Apple Watches ends at midnight
- How to remove duplicate photos on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Holafly eSIM gives iPhone users international data without barriers
- iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3 and macOS Ventura 13.2 arrive
- What to expect from Apple Studio Display Pro
- Remove vocals from songs and more with this AI music-production tool
- What new HomePod temperature and humidity sensors can do for you
- Should you buy the new MacBook Pro or Mac mini?
- How to get the HomePod 16.3 update with loads of new features
- Entry-level 2023 Mac mini and MacBook Pros use significantly slower SSDs