BARCELONA, MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS – It’s not all suits, bad coffee breath and identikit Android handsets at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Oh no. The world’s biggest mobile device conference also packs in plenty of cultural insensitivity, corporate dorkspeak, and this writer joining a Japanese pop group. Take a look at our wonderful gallery of today, in pictures.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- What time will Apple release iOS 17, iPadOS 17 and watchOS 10 on September 18?
- The 50 best iOS 17 features you should try after you update
- Best cases you can buy today for iPhone 15
- watchOS 10 lands on your Apple Watch today with these new features
- What do the Apple Watch buttons do? Click, double-click and hold.
- Bring new life to an old Intel-based iMac or Mac mini [Setups]
- iPhone 15 Pro/Max review roundup: In high demand for a reason
- Don’t miss the best new features in iPadOS 17
- Foundation season 2 is a huge hit for Apple TV+
- These iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 features won’t arrive till later this year