The maestro of mockups Isamu Sanada is at it again. Here’s his fab mockup of the second-generation iPhone. Note the forward-facing camera for videoconferencing.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- This super-bright 8-in-1 flashlight is an EDC essential
- Here’s what we know about iOS 17 so far … [The CultCast]
- How to use ChatGPT on iPhone for good, not evil
- Sharpen knives like a pro chef with this discount kitchen gadget
- Keep your memories safe with 10TB of lifetime cloud storage for $89.97
- View a 100-inch virtual screen with ‘world’s first AR laptop’
- Save on a lifetime eSIM that gives you 2GB of data every month
- 10 tricks to kick your iPhone addiction
- Charging stand turns Apple Watch into tiny retro computer
- 3 Pro Display XDRs but only 1 highly recommended mount [Setups]
20 responses to “iPhone 2.0 Mockup From Japan”
This makes the real iPhone look like an outdated, fat, 1980s design.
Oh, wait — it always looked like a 1980s design. Shiny rounded chrome? What was Jony Ive thinking of?
Maybe it was deliberate, like car design — outdated quickly to make us upgrade?
Note my vomit
Dear goodness this thing is sexy. Lets hope the real iPhone2 is as good looking or better =)
I’d be (very) happy with that (and buy it).
So, where’s the handgrip?
Not that I can’t find it for myself, but shouldn’t you at least be providing a link to this person’s page? One of my biggest problems with this high-quality blog is that I can’t follow up on the stories and images used.
ok, so make it twice as wide, and twice as tall, call it at tablet, and I’ll but three of them.
Damn that is hot.
Finally iPhone Nano!
That man HAS talent!