It’s been almost a month since Apple began shipping the iPhone 5, and we’re still waiting for some of the biggest apps to be updated for its larger 4-inch display. Fortunately, as of today, eBay and Skype are not longer on that list.
Both apps now support the iPhone 5’s larger display, while their latest updates also bring some bug fixes.
In addition to this, Spotify has received a new update that promises to offer speed and stability improvements, while Adobe Photoshop Express got lots of new features, including:
• Easily tag faces while sharing photos to Facebook.
• Share photos more quickly with updated sharing screens.
• Simply tap to eliminate red-eye.
• Make more precise edits now that adjustment sliders display numerical values.
• View animated Help content to get up and running quickly.
• Use the app on the latest Apple devices thanks to support for iOS6.
• Count on bug fixes, performance boosts, and in-app notifications for greater speed and ease-of-use
The latest versions of all four apps can be downloaded now from the App Store.