Okay, obviously, we’re big fans of the iPad here, and by all accounts, the Surface is a piece of hardware that isn’t quite ready for prime time. Still, this incredible fake advertisement for the Surface would — if officially sanctioned by Microsoft and aired during prime time — probably be enough to get us to buy one, if we ever were going to. Just awesome, and turns out that at least one of these guys has done a video we really liked before.
Popular This Week
- Try these 6 great utility and productivity apps for Mac
- Alternative dock makes Nintendo Switch feel brand-new
- Tim Cook says ‘stay tuned’ for Apple’s AR headset
- M1 vs. M2 MacBook Air: Which one should you buy?
- Turn your iPhone into a color-matching machine with this impressive sensor
- Smart gadget keeps your devices from charging themselves to death
- Windows 10 lifetime license only $13, Office $28 — end of June super discounts up to 91%!
- Apple M2 is fast, but not faster than M1 Pro or M1 Max
- Exclusive mockups: Apple Watch Explorer Edition looks rugged and sporty
- Chris Evans, aka Captain America, finally bids farewell to his iPhone 6s