Our all-new CultCast is an Apple iPhone 5 media event extravaganza, and you my friend, have a front row seat.
Don’t miss this special episode, where we’ll tell you everything you want to know about Apple’s new iPhone 5, iPod Nano and Touch — we even include a discussion on Apple’s new EarPods, the most amazing perfect best earphones ever engineered… PERIOD.
Plus, the feature we’ve all been waiting for is here: the iPod touch Loop! We’ll ponder how we ever lived without this amazing new iLanyard, and what life looks like now that it finally lives among us.
Read on for the show notes!
Ask Us Questions Or Suggest Show Topics On Our New Facebook Page.
Leave us your comments, topics, or suggestions — we always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
Thanks to Might Tees for sponsoring the show!
Might Tees is the best place on the internet to buy your Apple and Jobsian-inspired graphic tees. All their tees are constructed of the best cottons and inks, and are designed, printed, and sewn right here in the beautiful USA. And yes, international friends, they ship all over the world!
Check them out now and save 15% off any order with the code CultCast15 at checkout.
CultCast #31 – iPhone 5, Alive!
On The CultCast this week
- John Brownlee – Cult of Mac Deputy Editor
- Leander Kahney – Cult of Mac Editor-in-Chief
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac community manager and writer
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
Our stories this week
- Apple Announces iPod touch Loop [iPhone 5 Event]
- Everything Apple Announced At Today’s iPhone 5 Event [Mega-Roundup]
- What Does The New iPhone 5 and iPod touch Screen Mean For iOS Gaming? [Opinion]
- All About The iPhone 5’s Fantastic New Camera
- You Won’t Lose Your AT&T Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan When You Upgrade To The iPhone 5
- Apple To Kill Off Ping Once And For All September 30th
- EARPODS!! (no link)