You want to know what’s 800 times as expensive as a 1GB iPod shuffle and twice as ugly? That would be the iDiamond shuffle, an absurdly encrusted former Apple product coated in white and pink gold and dozens of diamonds. See that ear bud? It still doesn’t sound any good. But hey, only $40,000!
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- 5 more secret iPhone gestures you need to know
- Monarch is a Godzilla-size hit for Apple TV+
- Why iPhone NameDrop feature is not a security risk
- Sign in to your Google accounts before December or they’ll be deleted
- How and why to use an external webcam with your iPad
- Apple reportedly ending Apple Card partnership with Goldman Sachs
- iPad gift guide: Pick the best tablet to give your loved ones
- Today in Apple history: A phone call sows the seeds of Mac OS X
- Premium iPad stylus takes on Apple Pencil with pressure sensitivity and buttons [Review]
- Bag bargains on Macs, iPads and Studio Displays while you can