For those that celebrate Easter — and even for those who don’t — Cult of Mac Deals has what we consider “the ultimate Easter egg” for you. It’s a giveaway that will level up your productivity…because we’re offering you a chance to win a bundle that contains all of The Omni Group’s top Mac apps!
This giveaway is valued at $580 — and it’s one that you definitely want to have in your Mac toolbox!
- OmniPlan: OmniPlan is designed to help you visualize, maintain, and simplify your projects. Break down tasks, optimize the required resources, control costs, and monitor your entire plan—all at a glance.
- OmniGraffle: If you need a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design, OmniGraffle can help you by keeping ines connected to shapes even when they’re moved, providing powerful styling tools, importing and exporting Microsoft Visio files, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click.
- OmniOutliner: Use OmniOutliner’s document structure to brainstorm new ideas, drill out specifics, and line up the steps needed to get everything done. It’s more than just an outlining tool—you’ve got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an über-innovative styles system at your disposal. Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays . . . and just about anything else you can think of.
- OmniGraphSketcher: OmniGraphSketcher helps you make elegant and precise graphs in seconds, whether you have specific data to visualize or you just have a concept to explain. Specifically designed for reports, presentations, and problem sets where you need to produce sharp-looking graphs on the fly, OmniGraphSketcher combines the data plotting power of charting applications with the ease of a basic drawing program.
- OmniFocus: OmniFocus is designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to store, manage, and process them into actionable to-do items while helping you to work smarter via powerful tools for staying on top of all the things you need to do.