Seriously, guys, if you haven’t already, it’s time to pre-order a new iPad, as multiple models are starting to slip from a guaranteed March 16th delivery date to “shipping on March 19th.” For example, the 16GB WiFi-only model, seen above. And when they say “shipping on March 19th”, they mean shipping all the way from China, which could take up to week. So get your order in now, or prepare to camp on launch day.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Apple confirms ‘push notification spying’ by government agencies [Updated]
- Stay dry with Rainbow Weather’s hyper-local AI forecasts [Awesome Apps]
- Apple warns of dire threats to unencrypted cloud data
- 12.9-inch iPad Air, OLED iPad Pro pegged for March release
- This Mac app directly beams files over the internet [Awesome Apps]
- This Apple Watch band’s secret weapon is a concealed wireless charger
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 gets a big discount ahead of Christmas
- iOS 17.2 will bring NameDrop-like sharing for passes
- New budget iPad coming in late 2024 from Vietnam
- New Apple Journal app is right around the corner in iOS 17.2