Apple has aired a new commercial for the iPhone 4S. Simply called “iCloud Harmony,” the 30-second TV spot highlights iCloud’s ability to sync your media and apps between devices. “Automatic. Everywhere. iCloud.”
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- 15 new features in iOS 16.4 you should try right away
- Get up to 46% off iMacs and MacBooks this week
- 6 secret Siri tricks and features
- First ChatGPT-generated app hits the App Store
- How to use Magic Eraser on your iPhone to remove unwanted objects from photos
- iOS 17 might be more exciting than expected
- A MacBook Pro makes a questionable monitor stand [Setups]
- What happens when you report texts as spam?
- macOS Ventura 13.3 and iPadOS 16.4 usher in new emoji and other improvements
- Major workstation makeover covers all bases [Setups]