It’s been a of couple years since the social food finding photogasm app Foodspotting hit the scene, and now — thanks to many hours of hard work — the guys over at Foodspotting are proud to introduce Foodspotting 3.0. In what they’re calling “Pandora for food,” Foodspotting 3.0 has received a complete visual makeover with a Pandora-like interface for discovering and rating dishes. In version 3.0, user can:
- Bookmark dishes you want to try (“Want it”)
- Hide dishes you don’t want (“Hide it”)
- Recommend dishes you love with one tap (“Loved it” — the new Nom)
- Keep tabs on dishes you’ve tried but didn’t necessarily love (“Tried it”)
- Find out what friends recommend wherever you go with the Filter Wheel & Activity Feed
- See partners’ badge of approval on dishes they recommend, including our newest partners: Travel + Leisure, visitPA and champion eater Takeru Kobayashi.
The app continues on with the founders mission of providing “a picture menu for every restaurant,” and with one million sightings and two million downloads, I’d say they’re well on their way. Foodspotting 3.0 is now available for both Android and iOS and can be downloaded by following the links below. Happy Foodspotting!
Android Market Link | Foodspotting
App Store | Foodspotting
Source: Foodspotting Blog