Apple has passed Exxon as the world’s most valuable company before, only to lose the title shortly thereafter, but after last night’s blow-out holiday quarter results, Apple is once again the undisputed king of Wall Street, beating Exxon Mobil’s market cap by a cool $6 billion. Let’s hope this time it lasts!
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- When will your state let you add your ID to Apple Wallet?
- This $133 arcade packs 20,000+ classics into a portable console
- AirPods Pro 2 software update will bring awesome new features
- WWDC23: What to expect from Apple’s blockbuster keynote [Updated]
- iOS 17 brings big changes to Phone, Messages and AirDrop
- New high-end Macs with M2 Max and Ultra chips could debut at WWDC23 [Updated]
- Even at $3,500, Apple’s Vision Pro headset looks like a relative bargain
- Will your devices run Apple’s latest operating systems?
- Yes, no, maybe: Our WWDC23 predictions [The CultCast]
- Apple’s pricey Vision Pro headset ushers in era of ‘spatial computing’