Wizardry has to be one of the longest lived franchises in gaming history — and is especially beloved by us, because the dungeon RPG’s first-ever appearance was on an Apple II. Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls will be the newest title in the 30-odd-year lineage when it debuts on November 3 for the iPhone.
Popular This Week
- AirPods Pro 2: A must-have for Apple users and a solid choice for anyone [Review]
- iPhone 15 Ultra leak points to dual front cameras, more storage
- Apple relents on Stage Manager, adds new multitasking system to older iPads
- 4 small changes would bring big improvements to iPad Pro
- Iffy AirPods Pro 2 fit? Alternative ear tips can make all the difference.
- M2 MacBook Pro hits Apple’s refurbished store with big discounts
- Keep your Apple Watch ready with this keychain charger
- Never mind the MacBook Pro, you’re going to want this glowing duck [Setups]
- It’s time to say goodbye to SwiftKey for iPhone
- What we’re expecting from 2022 MacBook Pro with M2 Pro or M2 Max