Apple’s on a roll this week after the plethora of updates yesterday Apple has released three more new ones today. They are HP Printer Software Update 2.8, Aperture Update 3.2.1 and Thunderbolt Software Update 1.0.
All of these are available now via Software Update on your Mac. Check out all the gory details after the break.
HP Printer Software Update 2.8
This update installs the latest software for your HP printer or scanner.
For more information about printing and scanning software, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3669
Aperture Update 3.2.1
What’s New in Aperture 3.2.1
- Resolves an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly at launch on Macs with Core Duo processors
- Addresses problems that could cause the Crop tool to switch to the incorrect orientation or resize incorrectly
- Resolves rendering issues when cropping images with Onscreen Proofing enabled
- Location menus are now displayed correctly on the map in the Places view when “Photos” is selected in the Library Inspector
Included in Aperture 3.2
- Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
- Resolves an issue that could cause the “Loading” indicator to reappear in the Viewer when cropping a photo
- Aperture now automatically relaunches into Full Screen mode if the application was in Full Screen mode when last quit
- Pinch-to-zoom gesture now automatically activates Zoom mode in the Viewer
- Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in the Viewer
- Microsoft Outlook can now be chosen in Preferences as the application used by Aperture for emailing photos
- Fixes a problem that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to quit unexpectedly when using brushes to apply adjustments
- Loupe now correctly displays magnification levels between 50-100%
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to display the incorrect color profile on externally edited images
- Import window now includes an option to delete photos from iPhone and iPad after they have been imported into Aperture
- The Lift & Stamp tool now displays the correct cursor icons when being used in Split View and Viewer only modes
- The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.
Thunderbolt Software Update 1.0
This update addresses an issue that causes some users of the Apple Thunderbolt Display to experience intermittent black screens. It also includes stability improvements for Thunderbolt devices.
IF you want to download the updates once to use on multiple machines get them from Apple’s support site download page.