This fantastic infographic divvies up exactly how much of Apple’s sales comes from each branch on its tree of devices: iPhone, Mac, iPod and iPad. I’m astonished by how big the iPad has grown practically overnight from a twig to a branch: it’s about to overtake Mac sales, and doubtlessly will by the iPad 3 at latest.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Screenshot a whole page (or an entire email) on iPhone
- Killing the Apple car is depressing and sad
- How to control volume with your Apple TV remote
- Two years after Russian invasion, Ukrainian coders keep up the fight
- Apple car crashes to a halt
- iOS 17.4 with new emoji, huge changes for EU is almost here
- 3 iPad Pro improvements better than a thinner chassis
- M3 MacBook Pro supercharges trader’s rig [Setups]
- Today in Apple history: Massive layoffs clear out Apple’s ‘bozo explosion’
- Canceling the Apple car is a sensible move we should celebrate