This fantastic infographic divvies up exactly how much of Apple’s sales comes from each branch on its tree of devices: iPhone, Mac, iPod and iPad. I’m astonished by how big the iPad has grown practically overnight from a twig to a branch: it’s about to overtake Mac sales, and doubtlessly will by the iPad 3 at latest.
Popular This Week
- This tiny new SSD could be the perfect stocking stuffer
- Apple speeds up plans to move iPhone assembly out of China
- New Apple TV+ video showcases 2023 coming attractions
- Modified iMac is a chinless wonder
- Pair your iPhone with a 4K camera drone, just $80 for the next 24 hours
- Find the iPad case you’ve been searching for with Zugu
- Looking for a gift people will actually use? This MagSafe-compatible charger is $40 for the next two days.
- Get the best price online on this 5-in-1 MagSafe-compatible charging stand
- iPhone Emergency SOS via satellite saves stranded Alaska man
- Apple car just got a lot less ambitious