… along with Linus Torvalds and Bill Gates, of course, as part of a stained glass piece spotted on a Chelsea gallery tour recently by tefjr77. I have to say, I find it incredibly funny that Steve holds an iPhone, while Bill Gates is being buzzed by a Steve Ballmer cherub. Charming.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- You won’t believe this bride’s mind-bending iPhone photo
- 3 reasons you shouldn’t clear your open apps
- Why iPhone NameDrop feature is not a security risk
- Sign in to your Google accounts before December or they’ll be deleted
- How and why to use an external webcam with your iPad
- Apple reportedly ending Apple Card partnership with Goldman Sachs
- iPad gift guide: Pick the best tablet to give your loved ones
- Tiny fan makes MacBook Air perform like MacBook Pro
- How to find your music stats with Apple Music Replay
- Premium iPad stylus takes on Apple Pencil with pressure sensitivity and buttons [Review]