iOS 5 beta 3 brings some new and interesting features, including the new Assistive Touch menu. This menu allows you to perform many commonly used gestures as well as simulate hardware buttons. In this video, I’ll show you how to activate and use this menu in iOS 5.
Popular This Week
- iTubeGo YouTube Downloader for Mac and Windows: Download and convert videos to MP3, MP4
- What we already know about Apple Watch Series 8
- How to force iPhone reboot with simple Siri command in iOS 16 [Pro Tip]
- iOS 16 beta 5: All the new features and changes
- Why you should never use the browser in Facebook and Instagram
- Why Google really, really wants Apple to add RCS to iMessage
- Stephen Colbert’s mashup of Severance and The Office is hilarious
- And the winner of the best-macOS-wallpaper-ever tournament is …
- Samsung’s flawed, foldable Androids show why folding iPhone remains years away
- How scientific are Apple’s health and fitness features?