You see more and more of them every day: iPads, doubling as cash registers in businesses small and large, thanks to forward-thinking mobile payment companies like Square. Now Groupon, the deals-and-couponing social network, is getting in on the game with Breadcrumb, an incredible point-of-sale system which makes integrating an iPad into your business as simple as if Apple made the product themselves.
All items tagged with "iannotate ipad"
It’s that time again for us to show our philantropy to our loyal readers and give back in the form of some sweet applications. Today, we’ve got some great iPad and iPhone apps to give out. This week, we’ll be doing something a little different when it comes to giving out the app codes. We know that you all have questions as experience Mac users and as newbie Mac users. We know this, because our writers and editors get emails every day with your questions, but unfortunately, we can’t always get back to you with answers. We want to organize a better way for you to get your questions answered by our own Mac geniuses and other readers, so here’s how the giveaway is going to work.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page.
- Click on the “Discussion Tab” and then click on “Start A New Topic”. Here’s a quick link for those of you that are already fans. Discussion Tab
- Post a question or discussion topic about Mac Hardware, Mac software, iPhone/iPad apps, or anything else Mac related that has been a burning question deep within your soul.
- Our Mac genius will come into the discussion throughout the week and will answer some of these questions, and some of the best topics will be featured in upcoming posts
- Extra brownie points for those Facebook users that comment on other topics other than their own.
- We’ll randomly select Facebook users and give you one of the following codes listed below. We’ve got about 50 app codes to give away (10 of each app), so get talking!
**Must be 18 years old to enter the giveaway, and these codes are only good in the United States iTunes app. No purchase is necessary.**
Special thanks to Brian and Appular for helping provide the app codes to giveaway. Got a new iPhone app that you just developed? The iPhone/iPad app marketplace is HIGHLY competitive, and you need competent professionals to help you market it. Appular can help you get your app the exposure it needs. Contact them today if you’re a seasoned or aspiring Mac app developer.