At Cult of Mac, we review all sorts of products, from the latest electronics lovingly created by Apple (and by Cupertino’s competitors) to smartphone accessories, sporting goods, kitchen appliances and other essentials — basically, anything that makes our lives better.
If we review something, we’ve spent time putting the product through its paces, messing around with it, comparing it to similar products and generally evaluating it to death. We’re here to represent the interests of our readers, not manufacturers, and will confidently and honestly report back on what we experience without bias.
Positive reviews should be read as recommendations to the reader and not as promotions for the manufacturer. With that said, Cult of Mac makes these promises as part of our effort to be transparent about our ground rules for writers and our policies on review units and affiliate links.
Reviews and affiliate links disclosure
- We don’t mix business with editorial.
- We clearly mark every review we publish.
- We use affiliate links when applicable, but they have no bearing on our editorial ethics. Writers have no involvement in our affiliate link program.
- We receive no money or compensation for reviews aside from the usual advertising revenue generated by pageviews, and the small commissions paid by affiliate sites when a reader follows a link from our site to their store and makes a purchase.
- We disclose when we receive a review unit from a company.
- We cannot review every product we receive.
Please submit review requests to email@example.com. We treat all correspondence as confidential. If you like, you can send review units for possible review to:
Cult of Mac
3150 18th Street
Suite 277, PMB 201
San Francisco, CA 94110
Sponsored posts on Cult of Mac
From time to time, we run sponsored posts, which are clearly marked as such. These sponsored posts take many forms, and sometimes read like reviews.