Come Party With Some Fellow Mac Addicts At San Francisco’s Il Pirata On Thursday [Cult of Mac Party!]
Boring your family and friends with all your Apple talk? Come hang out with some kindred spirits… and maybe get drunk and score some free swag at the same time. Yeah, that’s right: Cult of Mac is having a party on Thursday June 9th at the Il Pirata bar in San Francisco, and you’re invited.
If you’re in San Francisco for WWDC or you’re just a local city dweller, be sure to join us this Thursday June 9th, at Il Pirata bar and restaurant in San Francisco. We’ll bust open the hatches at 6pm and plan to go till 9pm with no-host bar and food.
Feeling lucky? You can win some gear including the following:
- A pair of rockin, high-end headphones from Fanny Wang
- Rugged iPad 2 case from Gumdrop
- iMainGo: X ultra–portable speaker system and protective case for your iPhone or iPod touch fromiMainGo
- iPhone 4 and iPad 2 cases from Sena Cases
- A leather iPad Envelope Case from Black Heart Cases
- The Contega for iPad2 folio case from Pad and Quill
- Bags from Timbuk2
- and more!
If the awesome raffle of giveaways isn’t enough to excite you, we’ll also have Lexi Belle, a real live iPad pornstar from Pink Visual, the first adult company to launch websites designed specifically for iPads and iPhones. Lexi will be helping us keep the event lively, and with her help, we’re hoping the whole event will fall somewhere between worksafe and ribald.
Trust us, this is going to be a whole lot of fun, with a lot of cool swag. We want to see you there! If you plan on attending, please RSVP on our Facebook pageRelated