Apple has released the fifth version of its developer preview for Xcode 4.1. But what’s new?
The new update according to Apple:
This is a pre-release version of Xcode 4.1 for both Mac and iOS development. This release requires Mac OS X Lion Developer Preview 3 and includes iOS SDK 4.3. Continue to use Xcode 3.2.5 or Xcode 4 on a Snow Leopard partition if you plan to submit Mac or iOS apps to the App Store.
Xcode 4.1 Preview 5 includes these new features or enhancements:
• Updated to support Mac OS X 10.7 Lion preview 3 and include iOS SDK 4.
• New Jumpbar style scheme toolbars.
• Enhancements to Xcode Source Control Management.
• Enhancements to Performance Measurement and Analysis.
• Interface Builder now supports NSPopover and NSWindow animations and behaviors.
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
You can download Xcode 4.1 Developer Preview 5 from Mac Dev Center.