Apple pushed out the 9.1.2 update to iPhoto ’11 yesterday, introducing some new card themes and improving the application’s stability with several bug fixes.
Improvements to the application include fixes for the zoom slider in magnify view, an issue which prevented the toolbar from auto-hiding in full screen view, and minor issues with formatting with book, card and calendar themes.
The full release notes for the 9.1.2 release are as follows:
This update adds new card themes to iPhoto ’11. It also improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues, including the following:
• Addresses an issue that prevented the Zoom slider from being accessible in Magnify (1-Up) view
• Fixes an issue where Toolbars were not auto-hiding in Full Screen view
• Search field now correctly performs an “includes” search when searching by text string
• Fixes minor formatting issues with book, card and calendar themes
• Message Size of emails now correctly updates when changes are made using the Photo Size menu
• Addresses an issue that prevented some iPhoto 5 libraries from upgrading correctly
• Multiple book pages can now be drag-selected when in All Pages view
• Design tools in print project panels are now accessible via separate Layout and Options buttons
• Photo backgrounds applied to a book are now preserved when book type is changed
• Tab key can now be used to navigate through all text fields in a book project
The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto ’11.
iPhoto ’11 users can get the update via Software Update, Apple’s website, or through the Mac App Store.