There’s never been a better time to buy Apple’s gorgeous gold Retina MacBook, thanks to a new deal from authorized retailer B&H that cuts up to $350 off the price tag of the sleek little notebook that debuted last year.
The price cut is the biggest discount we’ve ever seen on the new MacBook. At $999, the baseline MacBook model with a 1.1GHz Intel Core M processor and 256GB of storage is now the same price as the baseline MacBook Air that comes with only 128GB storage.
Apple is expected to updated the Retina MacBook later this year, but with prices this low, the super-light MacBook is incredibly tempting.
- MacBook, 1.1GHz Intel Core M, 256GB – $999
- MacBook, 1.3GHz Intel Core M, 256GB – $1,249
- MacBook, Space Gray, 1.2GHz Intel Core M, 512GB – $1,249
- MacBook, Silver, Gold, 1.2GHz Intel Core M, 512GB – $1,299
- MacBook, Silver, Space Gray, 1.3GHz Intel Core M, 512GB – $1,399
- MacBook, Gold, 1.3GHz Intel Core M, 512GB – $1,449
B&H also has some deals on the Apple Watch. You can get $100 off on both the 42mm and 38mm Sport models as well as the pricier Stainless steel units. The Retina MacBook and Apple Watch deals both end on February 15th, just enough time to grab one as a Valentine’s Day gift.