Although the Cydia app offers an extensive soup-to-nuts package, every once in awhile you might find it useful to add a source to the ones already available. Here’s Cult of Mac’s guide on how to add a source to Cydia.
What you’ll need:
- Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch with Cydia installed
- Wi-Fi connection and internet connectivity
2. After Cydia is done refreshing, choose the ‘Manage’ tab on the bottom and then choose the ‘Sources’ option.
3. Hit the ‘Edit’ button in the top right corner, then tap the ‘Add’ button. Now, enter the name of the source you want to add and tap ‘Add Source.’
After verifying the URL, Cydia might give you a Source warning, a disclaimer alerting you to possible pirated applications available for download. If you still want to install the source, hit ‘Add Anyway’ and let Cydia download the source information.
Choose the ‘Return to Cydia’ option after installation is complete.
4. The source will show up under ‘Entered by User,’ then tap ‘Done.’ The package from the newly-added source should now be available.Related