With Father’s Day right around the corner, Cult of Mac Deals has some offers that are bound to surprise your father — and pleasantly so — and save you some money in the process.
The gift of a lightning-fast 4G connection is exactly what Dad needs for Father’s Day. The Karma Hotspot provides Dad with the tool to work and check in with the family from where ever and whenever. Traveling adds all kinds of headaches and not being able to contact family or work remotely can seriously cramp Dad’s style. Whether it is traveling or just taking a weekend trip, Karma is a must-have gift that Dad won’t leave home without. And Cult of Mac Deals has it for 30% off — just $69 — for a limited time.
Please note: This offer is only available to customers in the United States. For all other reminders and details surrounding this offer, visit the Deals page.
There are tons of mobile hotspots out there, but Karma has done something groundbreaking — they’re focused on “social bandwidth.” Social bandwidth means the more you share, the more data you earn. It’s a beautiful concept that we can get behind and it makes your traveling experience easy and headache free.
The top features of The Karma Hotspot include:
- Share, Earn, Repeat: Your hotspot blasts an open WiFi signal and anyone around can connect. When they do, you’ll both receive 100MB of free data. Share with someone new again? Earn another 100MB — on Karma!
- Data, On Your Terms: Pay-as-you-go for data. $14/GB. No contracts. No subscriptions. No hidden fees. No tricks.
- Hours of Power: Stay connected for 8–10 hours on a single charge.
- Connect x 8 Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices at once.
- Ultra-Fast 4G: Delivers speeds up to 12Mbps, with average speeds of 3–6Mbps.
- Lightweight and Compact: At 2.6“ wide, 2.6” high, 0.5’ deep, and weighing in at 2.1 oz, Karma fits right into your pocket and is small enough to take with you everywhere you go.
If you’re looking for other Father’s Day gift options, Cult of Mac Deals has another offer we’re profiling in this post.
The SwingTIP and MobiCoach instruction combination will make the perfect Father’s Day gift, leaving Dad giddy with joy after his golf game gets perfected through professional tips and real-time analysis. Golf lessons and professional instruction can be really expensive, some coaches can cost upwards of $150 per hour and that money doesn’t always give you the return on your over valued investment either. This awesome combination makes the perfect gift for Dad and will out perform those over-priced lessons in both dollars spent and greens hit. You can learn more about this offer — available for only $99 — by clicking here.
There’s something for fathers from all walks of life that you’ll find at our main deals page. Check out all of the promotions we’re currently offering at Cult of Mac Deals today!Related