As the weekend comes to a close and a new week is set to begin, Cult of Mac Deals has two deals that are worth exploring.
Macbooster clears your hard drive of unnecessary files to free RAM space and deliver an instant performance boost. It also cleans out junk and unwanted files to free up more hard drive space. And the course offers you the understanding of how Heroku works while learning how to optimize your app to get the most out of the resources provided. Macbooster is going for $19.99 for a limited time and the Rails course is only $29.
We need our Macs running at 100% all the time, and Macbooster is a program that gets the job done easily and efficiently. Plus it does more than just free up hard drive space, it protects your machine against the growing number of Mac viruses and malware, and helps get rid of 3rd party applications that cannot be uninstalled easily.
The top features of Macbooster include:
- Scan And Remove Unnecessary Files: Like binaries, logs, and cache files to free up hard drive space
- Make Your OS Start Faster: By helping you re-organize your login items
- Protection: You’ll get protections against viruses, phishing attacks, spyware, malware, and all kinds of online threats
- Complete Uninstall: Manage all your apps by uninstalling unwanted ones and their leftovers
- Delete Duplicate Files: Further maximizing hard drive space
Speed up and fine tune your Mac to keep it running like the day you pulled it out of its exquisitely-designed box. It’s a great tool to clean and boost your Mac and can be yours for just $19.99 for a limited time!
Take Your Rails To Heroku With Ease
Learning to code sometimes just isn’t enough, You need to know how to configure web servers, database servers, automate installation of gems, and more…all just to have your app up and running on the web. This course has you covered. It offers you the understanding of how Heroku works while learning how to optimize your app to get the most out of the resources provided.
The highlights of this course include:
- Over 30 lectures and 8.5 hours of content
- Basic deployment of a Ruby on Rails app to Heroku
- Understanding how Heroku works and how to tweak its basic behavior
- Understanding how add-ons work and experiment setting up the most essential ones for your application
- Learn to diagnose and remove bottlenecks that slow down your app and don’t allow it to scale
- Once you are done, you’ll save more money on your Heroku bill than what you paid for the course
- Receive a certificate of completion
This course covers all you need to know to get your first basic deployment up and running. It also gives you the skills to gradually expand features with the help of Ruby gems and Heroku third-party add-ons. On top of that, it’ll show you how to reduce costs by optimizing code and how to get full visibility of your app performance with real time logs so you can debug and fix issues faster. Pick up this course for just $29 while you can – which won’t be for long!Related