Apple released a new update for its iMovie for Mac video editing software today that adds a number of tweaks, bug fixes, and a small sampling of new features.
iMovie version 10.0.3 is the third small update since the app was received a big update last fall, but new improvements are mostly minor with new sorting options, adjustable font sizes and colors, and better speed effects.
Here’s a rundown of the changes:
• Option to sort events in the sidebar by date
• Change the font, size, and color of new titles introduced in iMovie version 10
• Double-click a transition in the timeline to adjust its duration
• Crop and rotate clips in events
• Add speed effects using the Adjustments Bar
• Option to smoothly transition in and out of speed effects
• Fixes issues that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
• Resolves issues that could cause sharing to fail
• Improves reliability of search when using partial or multiple search terms
• General usability improvements on computers using certain languages .