Want access to over 21,000 video tutorials on a variety of topics, including design, web development, 3D graphics, and more? Then Cult of Mac Deals has you covered with this free promotion.
Skillfeed is an incredible educational resource for designers, photographers, coders, and anyone else looking to gain (or improve) their skills in a wide variety of programs. They’ve curated the best online classes and videos in the world, so you don’t have to. Just log on whenever (and wherever) you’d like, and learn for free for the next 45 days!
There are tons of e-learning options out there these days, but Skillfeed really appeals to us because it easily breaks down its content offerings by program or professional field, so you can quickly add new skills to your arsenal, or find something outside your wheelhouse you’d like to master!
The highlights of Skillfeed include:
- The World’s Best Instructors: Because learning should be easy and fun.
- Learn Any Time, Any Place: No need to schedule a class: Skillfeed is available anytime, on any device you’d like.
- Affordable Access: After your free 45 days, $19/month, less than you’d spend on a single book, gives you access to hundreds of skills and tutorials.
- Unlimited Learning: A wide variety of courses gives you everything you need to boost your creative & technical skills.
- Learn on Your Lunch Break: Unique “Skill Snacks” offer quick tricks that you can learn in an hour or less.
Improve your skills. These comprehensive courses help you learn new software or subjects from beginner to expert levels. Start learning – and for free through this Cult of Mac Deals offer – today!