This Cult of Mac Deals offer delivers a software solution that will keep your photos looking flattering and takes those unflattering portrait photos and eliminates them for good.
Portrait+ 3.0 allows users the ability to upload hundreds of portraits and have the faces automatically detected, and then have natural or glamorous portrait enhancing filters applied as seen fit. And for a limited time you can get this revolutionary piece of software for 64% off the regular price – just $89.99!
With awesome features of auto face and body skin detection, smart portrait retouching, and batch processing, it provides efficient and seamless integration with your portrait workflow, saving time and cost greatly for portrait photographers, retouchers, photo labs and photo studios.
Some of the features that this stellar software solution boasts include:
- Auto-detect a face with 24 key facial points and all visible skin accurately for intelligent retouching.
- More than 20 faces can be recognized and retouched simultaneously in one photo.
- Smoothly import hundreds of images or a folder of photos within seconds.
- Easily apply stunning presets to all portraits with one click.
- Make your custom tweaks of filters and apply those individually or in batch, or save as a preset.
- Smart editing tools to enhance retouching and fine tune facial features.
- Optional makeup kits to beautify your portraits with just a couple of clicks.
- Batch export all photos to any folder with adjustable size and quality, as well as batch rename them.
- If you only want to retouch some of the faces in a group photo, just close the face detection of the others.
- Apply multiple presets to all photos when exporting, and use the comparison interface to pick up the best effect(s).
Retouching can be a grind and with Portrait+ 3.0 editing portraits has never been simpler. Portrait+ is the first auto retoucher for portraits, based on ArcSoft’s patented, award-winning (2012 CES Innovation and Engineering) and unique face feature recognition & photo processing technologies which have been appreciated by many imaging industry leaders like Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Kodak, Fujifilm, and more.Related