Popular MMO (that’s Massively Multiplayer Online) game, Line of Defense, has arrived on iOS via a new combat strategy game called Line of Defense Tactics.
Giving gamers the opportunity to take control of a team of four Galactic Command Marines (GALCOMs) as they embark on a range of missions across space stations, starships, and planetary battlefields, Line of Defense Tactics lets you train your squad, upgrade their stats, weapons, inventory and abilities en route to becoming the ultimate fighting force.
The game offers the following:
- Action filled storyline based on the Line of Defense comics.
- Real time tactical combat with a persistent team of characters.
- Fight the enemy in ship to ship combat, inside their bases, and on the ground.
- Command infantry, autonomous androids, and vehicles to complete your missions.
- Call in airstrikes, deploy turrets, and gain access to advanced weaponry as you progress.
- Access the Line Of Defense MMO game’s unit and equipment database for intel.
Line of Defense Tactics is downloadable for free in the App Store — providing access to the game’s first three missions. The full 16-mission campaign can be unlocked via a $4.99 in-app purchase.
- Source iTunes