Carrot Fit is the new app-with-attitude from the makers of Carrot To-Do and Carrot Alarm.
Welcoming you with a message of “Greetings, tubby human” from “your new fitness overlord”, Carrot Fit is a harsh-but-hilarious taskmaster dedicated to making weight loss suck a little bit less.
As the developers explain, “Carrot is a sadistic AI construct with one simple goal: to transform your flabby carcass into a Grade A specimen of the human race. She will do whatever it takes – including threatening, inspiring, ridiculing, and bribing you – to make this happen.”
Essentially a very straightforward weight tracker, Carrot Fit asks you to punch in your current weight each day, then rewards you with prizes including workout tips, cat facts, and permission to watch your friend eat a bag of potato chips, as you cut the pounds. Carrot Fit’s features are described as:
- Record your weight up to once a day
– Match wits with a hilarious, fully-voiced AI companion
– Bond with your cute & cuddly meatbag avatar
– Earn rewards for sloughing off those extra pounds
– Set reminders so you’ll never forget a weigh-in
– Share your epic gains/losses with your friends
– Track your progress on a pretty graph
– Set a goal weight that you’ll likely never meet
– Check your BMI to determine if you’re still obese
The iOS app is available now from the App Store, priced $1.99.
- Source iTunes