If your New Year’s resolution was to age in style, then you’re clearly thinking along the same lines as the makers of The Sims FreePlay for iOS.
In its first update of 2014, the freemium mobile version of the EA life sim now lets you “complete your family tree” by aging your teen Sims into adults by completing the “Adulthood” quest, while also letting you socialize with senior sims by completing the “Seniors” quest.
A complete list of updates include:
• Meet the Grandparents – Grab your woolly cardigan and welcome Senior Sims into the family by completing the “Seniors” quest at Level 21 and higher
• Needle and Thread – Master the art of patch working with the all-new Quilting hobby and spoil the grandkids with an adorable handmade Teddy bear – available at Level 23 and higher from February 5
• Relax in Retirement – Make some new feathered friends and take up the new Bird Feeding Hobby to unlock your very own Pet Bird – available at Level 25 and higher from February 19
• Bingo Hall – Mosey on over with your friends for a round of lucky numbers and win the big Simoleon jackpot
• Do-It-Yourself – Renovate brand new house templates into your dream estate
• Cash In Your Pension – Live in style with all new décor for your grand old Sim
The Sims FreePlay is available from the App Store for, unsurprisingly, zero Simoleons.