Want to know which “freemium” (free to download, but with in-app purchases) game may just rule the App Store in 2014? Say hello to Farm Heroes Saga.
From the creators of social games including Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, Papa Pear Saga, and License To Print Money Saga (note: the last one may not exist), Farm Heroes Saga is essentially an agriculture-themed variation of Candy Crush Saga — in which players must switch and match three “cropsies” in order to stop Rancid the Raccoon from spoiling the farm lands.
The game boasts the following features:
- Gather all kinds of cropsies to win the level before you run out of moves.
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master.
- Acres of luscious levels to complete and marvelous magic beans to collect.
- Take on your friends to compete for the best score and see who can switch their way to the fattest onions ever!
- Rechargeable boosters, extra moves and special power-ups to help with those challenging levels.
Sound like a few minutes of diverting fun? Well, prepare to lose most of 2014 to your iPhone then.
- Source iTunes