What do you get when you combine flying cities, re-fictionalized American history, an arsenal of weaponry, genetic engineering and quantum mechanics? One of the best games of 2013, that’s what.
If you haven’t played it by now, you owe it to yourself and your laptop to get BioShock: Infinite. It’s the perfect gift for yourself this holiday season – and you can get it right now from Cult of Mac Deals without putting a huge dent in your pocketbook, either. That’s because BioShock: Infinite is available for only $9.99 – a savings of 75% – during this special holiday promotion.
(Note: To review all of the system requirements and other important reminders regarding this deal, check out the Deals page here.)
Highlights of BioShock: Infinite include:
- The City in the Sky: Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill: Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time: Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers: Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- 1999 Mode: Upon finishing BioShock: Infinite, the player can unlock a game mode called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
This is one of the best stories you’ll ever experience as a gamer. The gameplay is amazing, but the storytelling is even better. So don’t wait a second longer…take advantage of this awesome price break and pick up BioShock: Infinite for only $9.99 today!