Pandora released an update for it’s iOS app today that brings its UI inline with iOS 7’s minimal aesthetic. The free update isn’t just a new coat of paint though as the company also included a neat new alarm feature that allows users to wake up to their favorite Pandora station.
Apple added the ability to change the alarm tone to a song in the new Alarm app for iOS 7, but rather than waking up to the same song everyday, Pandora’s feature allows users to pick their favorite station to wake up to, so you’ll be serenade into consciousness by a new crooner every morning.
The free app update also contains a number of small improvements and bug fixes and is available in the App Store now. Here are the full release notes:
What’s New in Version 5.1
• By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night
• Refreshed app design just for iOS 7
• Other small improvements and bug fixes to make your listening experience even better
- Source iTunes