Miami, 1989. You receive a mysterious voicemail on your answering machine – and before you know what’s going on, you’re covered in blood standing over a slew of mangled bodies. This is only the beginning.
Hotline Miami is a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the city’s criminal underworld. And Cult of Mac Deals has at the low price of $4.99 during this limited time offer.
Besides receiving tons of critical acclaim on the indie game circuit, Hotline Miami brings an heart-pumping excitement and gruesome Kill Bill–style violence reminiscent of the original Grand Theft Auto.
Here are the top features of the game:
- Breakneck gunplay in bloodstained neon corridors combined with an intense, pumping soundtrack
- Surreal and gritty storyline panned out over 20 brutal multi-level maps
- Heart-stopping battles against a bizarre cast of bosses from Miami’s underground
- Wield 35 different weapons – from shotguns and assault rifles to katanas and lead pipes – everything is at your disposal
- Over 1,000 different sprites for a fantastic variety of environments, weapons, items, and enemy death animations to keep the killing fresh
- Slip on one of 25 unlockable animal masks to conceal your identity and tweak the gameplay in your favor or crank up the challenge
- Driving beats and brooding sounds by Sun Araw, Coconuts, M.O.O.N., Jasper Byrne, El Huervo, Perturbator, Scattle, Elliott Berlin and Eirik Suhrke
- Tough-as-nails achievements that test your limits and leaderboards to prove your worth
This fast, furious, and addictive top-down shooter makes you feel like a kid in a candy store at the beginning of every level – except you’re a man, with a large amount of weaponry.
Get Hotline Miami for just $4.99 from Cult of Mac Deals and start dispensing your own brand of justice on your Mac or Windows machine today!Related