Twitterrific 5 for iOS has received a nice new update that adds a number of new features and user interface improvements. In addition to a redesigned profile layout, there’s a new pull-to-refresh animation, and users now have the ability to view profile banners by tapping on them.
Twitterrific became one of the first third-party Twitter clients to be redesigned for iOS 7 back in September, and then one of the first to support Apple’s 64-bit A7 processor in early October. But it has really been a must-have app for Twitter users since it made its initial debut last November.
Its latest update makes further improvements, adds some nice new features, and fixes a whole bunch of bugs. Here’s the complete list of changes in this release:
• Profile Editing
– Crop and upload avatar and banner images
– Set your name, location, website, and bio
• Performance enhancements when scrolling and loading the timeline
• Improved application launch time
• Timeline no longer always jumps to marker when loading more tweets
• Addressed various crash-on-launch issues
You can grab the latest Twitterrific release from the App Store now, and it’s universally compatible with iPhone and iPad. It also has 50% off its price tag for a limited time, so if you haven’t already, pick it up now while it’s just $2.99.
Source: App Store