I’m always looking for new ways to present my work — whether for live presentations or for showcasing to family and friends. That means finding innovative ways to build slideshows for presentations, and there are times where I’d rather use my own photos than stock photography. And I’m all about efficiency along with effectiveness, so when a tool can offer that then I’m all ears. Cult of Mac Deals has such an offer on the table right now.
If you’re looking for an easy way to create clean slideshow videos out of your photos, it doesn’t get much simpler than Photo Slideshow Maker Pro. And Cult of Mac Deals has it for 60% off – only $19.99 – during this limited time promotion.
With simple drag and drop functionality, you can easily import photos and music, add a built-in theme and watch as your memories are transformed into a movie that you can share on DVD and all your other iDevices. Then add transitions, slideshow effects and subtitles to give your movie a professional touch.
Here are the top features of Photo Slideshow Maker Pro For Mac:
- Customize Your Slideshow: 39 slideshow effects, 36 photo effects, and 12 subtitle effects at your creative disposal.
- Built-in Image Editor: Add effects or text, crop, and rotate
- Captions and Subtitles: Add animated captions to photos to help tell the story.
- Background Music: Play your imported music on a loop, or trim audio to fade in and out.
- Export Projects: Save standard or high definition movies to your Mac hard disk, burn to disc with iDVD, or export to iTunes.
The easy to use interface is what sets this app apart, you know exactly how to use it as soon it’s opened. There’s even a built-in photo editor so you can crop, add text, and apply effects to your photos before you create a video. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to showcase your photography skills, Photo Slideshow Maker Pro will do the trick. Get it today from Cult of Mac Deals for just $19.99.